Our setups are collection or local delivery only unless we have given you a delivery quote (available up to 100 miles from Cardiff).
If you need any advice on this setup or any other setups, or want to custom make a setup, you can call us on 02920 190291, message us on Facebook or drop us an email. We’re always happy to give free extensive advice and answer any questions you might have.
We have three sizes of tree frog setup available (you are currently looking at the SMALL) setup:
Small – 30 x 30 x 45cm (12 x 12 x 18″) – This is suitable for small baby tree frogs. It is smaller than what most people would need to keep adult tree frogs, unless keeping a single adult Green Tree Frog or similar.
Medium – 45 x 45 x 60cm (18 x 18 x 24″) – This is a good size for a pair of larger tree frog’s such as White’s Tree Frogs or Red Eyed Tree Frogs, or a group of four to five smaller tree frogs such as Green Tree Frogs. Most tree frogs that are well established can start in this size tank.
Large – 60 x 45 x 60cm (24 x 18 x 24″) – This is a fantastic size for a good display, and big enough to keep a group of four larger tree frogs such as White’s Tree Frogs and Red Eyed Tree Frogs.
Each setup is available as a standard setup or with a bioactive upgrade for live plants.
The complete list of items you’ll get with this amazing SMALL starter tree frog setup are:
- 30 x 30 x 45cm Exo Terra or Habistat Terrarium
- Arcadia Pro T5 7% Shadedweller UVB Kit (8w)
- 11×11″ Heat Mat – We recommend this be placed on the rear of the tank.
- Habistat Heat Mat – This controls the temperature, ensuring it is only used when the temperature drops too low, and cannot overheat.
- Digital Thermometer
- Arcadia EarthMix or BioLife Forest Substrate
- Medium Water Bowl
- Medium Plastic Plant
- Medium Silk Plant
- 500g Cork Bark
- Sandblasted Grapevine or Mopani Wood to fit tank.
- Spray Bottle.
Your price: £180
Upgrade to Bioactive for + £70 to add:
- Arcadia Jungle Dawn LED Bar 15w 11.5″ – This provides excellent plant growth as well as a natural photoperiod. It sits on top of the Terrarium.
- Clay Balls as a drainage layer
- 18×18″ Mesh
- 1 x Springtails
- 1 x Tropical Woodlice
- 1 x Earthworms
- £20 value of live plants from our selection in store
Starter Setup with Bioactive Upgrade total: £250
The only things you would need to purchase additionally would be your frogs, your food, and supplementation for the food.
If you’re undecided on what frogs to keep, we have care guides on several species such as
- Green Tree Frog Care Guide
- White’s Tree Frog Care Guide
- Red Eyed Tree Frog Care Guide
- Cuban Tree Frog Care Guide
Or maybe you’re not sure if you want a tree frog or a different type of amphibian? Consider reading our complete guide to Dart Frogs, as well as our Horned Frog Care Guide, for two other popular amphibian options. Those frogs have different setup packages put together for them.