Our plastic tortoise setup is a popular starter kit for a wide variety of species. It is most suitable for Mediterranean species, for example Horsfield Tortoises, Hermann’s Tortoises or Spur-Thighed Tortoises and is suitable for a single tortoise for up to three or four years. Check out what species of Tortoise we currently have in stock, and don’t hesitate to drop us an email, Facebook message or call (02920 190291) if you want any advice on ordering in other species, on this setup or any aspect of tortoise care.
Some of the benefits of thise tortoise setup include:
- Hard plastic enclosure which is easy to disinfect and wash.
- Deep base allowing for burrowing in a natural mix.
- Plastic does not get mouldy and is not affected negatively by humidity or damp substrate.
- Lightweight, easy to move location and to remove the electrics to place in the garden.
- Wired tops allow for excellent air flow, as well as protection from pets or children.
Our Plastic Tortoise Starter Setup comes with
- 39 x 20″ Indoor Cage
- T8 UVB Controller
- 24″ UVB Tube
- Drop down light fitting
- 75w Basking Spot Bulb
- Large Log Roll
- 2 Bags of Substrate
- Large Feed Dish
- Reptivite 40g
- Cuttlefish Bone
This includes all the equipment that you need for a happy and healthy tortoise!