These setups are suitable for a massive range of invertebrates, including tarantulas, scorpions, praying mantids, snails, cocktoaches, millipedes and more. Housed in an Exo Terra Glass Terrarium this will make a stunning display. It comes with lighting, heating and decor – everything you need for a tarantula setup or scorpion setup.
If you have a tarantula or scorpion in mind and you’re not sure what size enclosure would be best, you can give us a call on 02920 190291, facebook message or email and we’re happy to give you free advice on the best tarantula setup for your invertebrate.
We also do Tarantula Starter Setups ranging from £45 – £59 if you’re looking for a more budget friendly option that still provides everything your scorpion or tarantula needs.
Here’s what you get in our stunning display tarantula setup:
- Exo Terra Glass Terrarium 45 x 45 x 30cm – £170 or 45 x 45 x 45cm – £175 or 45 x 45 x 60cm – £200 OR
- Habistat Glass Terrarium 45 x 45 x 45cm – £165 or 45 x 45 x 60cm – £185
- 11 x 11″ Heat Mat
- Habistat Mat Stat Thermostat
- Medium Exo Terra Water Dish
- 2 x Coir Block Susbtrate
- Box of Moss
- 300g Cork Bark
- Medium Plastic Plant
- Large Plastic Plant
Add basic lighting to your enclosure for £40
- Exo Terra Canopy Top
- Daylight LED Golf Bulb (this will provide light but not increase temperatures)
Add our Bioactive Starter Kit to this enclosure for just £20, with live plants starting from £3.99 in store.