We cannot courier / ship this product, but we do offer delivery in local areas within 100 miles of the shop. The price can fluctuate based on fuel prices. Delivery is generally available on a Friday during daytime hours.
Assembly for this enclosure is an additional £20. This includes both assembling the flat packed vivarium and attaching the equipment within it so that it is all ready for you to plug in immediately at home.
This medium size Poison Dart Frog setup is everything you need to get started with a bioactive rainforest. It comes with the very latest technology in lighting and UVB, as well as heating (if your temperatures drop too low), bioactive substrate layers, clean up crew, live plants, decor and more. This setup will be ready for all species of Poison Dart Frog to go straight into. If you need any advice on this setup or any other setups, or want to custom make a setup, you can call us on 02920 190291, message us on Facebook or drop us an email. We’re always happy to give free extensive advice and answer any questions you might have.
This setup is also available in large.
The complete list of items you’ll get with this amazing bioactive Poison Dart Frog Setup are:
- 90 x 45 x 45cm (36 x 18 x 18″) Habistat Glass Terrarium or 90 x 45 x 60cm (36 x 18 x 24″) – You can change to an Exo Terra tank for +£29 (18″ high) or +£65 (24″ high).
- Arcadia Pro T5 34″ 6% UVB – This includes the controller, bulb and reflector, and sits comfortably on top of the Terrarium
- Arcadia Jungle Dawn LED Bar 51w 34″ – This provides excellent plant growth as well as a natural photoperiod. It sits on top of the Terrarium.
- 35×11″ Heat Mat – We recommend this be placed on the rear of the tank.
- Habistat Heat Mat – This controls the temperature, ensuring it is only used when the temperature drops too low, and cannot overheat.
- Digital Thermometer
- Clay Balls as a drainage layer
- 36×18″ Mesh
- 3 x Arcadia EarthMix or BioLife Forest Substrate
- 2 x Springtails
- 3 x Tropical Woodlice
- 2 x Earthworms
- 3kg Cork Bark – Assorted sizes and types, including flat for the bottom of the tank and tubes for climbing.
- £50 value of live plants from our selection in store
- 1.5L Pressure Sprayer
36 x 18 x 18″ – £549
36 x 18 x 24″ – £569
Wow, what a package! The only things you’ll need to add are your frogs, food and supplementation depending on the age / species of Dart Frog who are making this their new home.