As you are aware the world is currently being affected by the pandemic known as COVID 19. We take this very seriously at Reptile Cymru and want to thank all of our customers for helping to protect each other, our staff and families by adhering to the government guidelines and our changes during this tough time.
We rely on your custom and really appreciate you supporting small business.
Here are the latest details:
- We are classed as essential supplies and are allowed to be open during the retail closure.
- We have reduced our customer hours to 11am to 4pm. This allows staff to clean and prepare deliveries.
- Our shop counter has been brought forward to protect staff. This means no browsing, please only come in to make a purchase.
- Free local delivery available all over Cardiff, Barry and Penarth. This includes all food, equipment, vivariums and reptiles themselves!
- We can ship most of our goods (Except reptiles and vivariums) UK wide.
- Maximum one customer in the shop at one time.
- No handling of reptiles in the shop as we need to stay close to supervise this unfortunately. We can still sell reptiles and we can deliver reptiles to you!
- Sadly we cannot post spiders out at the moment due to royal mail being unable to guarantee next day morning delivery due to their workload. We also feel this is an unnecessary burden for them right now, however, if you want to reserve a spider we are happy to reserve it with an unlimited timeframe – meaning we will post it out to you once we are able, even if that is 3 or 4 months in the future, and feed and care for your spider in the meantime.
Next In Person Delivery Dates:
How to order an in person Delivery
- If you place an order on this website then select collect in store but put in the additional notes that you want delivery. This calculates the delivery as free with no minimum spend.
- You can also place an order over the phone on 02920 190291.
- You can place an order by dropping us a Facebook message with what you’re looking for. We can create a custom paypal link for you to pay, or you can pay over the phone.
Thank you for supporting us and helping us keep everyone safe during these very challenging times.