Here at Reptile Cymru we provide high quality animals and we are confident of our customer’s satisfaction. However, in the unlikely event of a problem with the animal within the first seven days after purchase, please contact us as soon as possible & refer to this policy.
- All our animals are guaranteed as healthy, feeding, and as stated when sold.
- Sometimes it is not possible to be 100% accurate about things such as origin of species or sex of the animal.
- If your animal is found to be unhealthy or injured within 7 days of purchasing please return to the shop for advice. You will be offered an exchange on production of a receipt.
- Should the animal for any reason die in those 7 days please preserve the body and bring it with you, so we can quarantine other animals if required and ascertain the cause of death. You will be issued a full refund or exchange on production of receipt.
- All animals will be sold with a full care sheet where available, and copy of this livestock policy.
- You are entitled to free after care and advice for an unlimited period of time. Do not hesitate to contact us.
- We do not offer refunds after the 7 day period, or if you changed your mind.
- We will not accept responsibility for damage done in your care. Please read the caresheets carefully! We may ask in depth questions about the enclosure of your animal, temperatures, humidity levels, and other animals in your household.
If you require any help or advice at any time on any reptile, do not hesitate to contact us, regardless of whether the animal was purchased from our shop.
Please remember however that we are a pet shop and not trained medical professionals. In an emergency please contact a veterinarian!